What is J-1 Intern/Trainee?
J-1 is an internship program issued by the US government and is sponsored by well-known non-profit organizations in America.
This program is available for students or for those hoping to gain real world professional experience, improve their professional skill set, improve their English level, and experience different cultures in America for 12 to 18 months.
The Potential Fields of Training:
- Business administration, Trade, Finance, Banking, Marketing, Production, Accounting
- Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, and Industrial Occupations
- Multimedia communication, IT (Information Technology)
- Hospitality, tourism
- Architecture, Graphic design, Fashion design, Arts & Culture
Requirements for J-1 Internship/Training Program
- College/University students or recent graduates (within the past year) with no experience in field of study
- College/University graduates with at least one year of training/experience related to major
- Professionals with up to 5 years of experience in desired field (if desired field differs from Degree earned)
Interested in applying for this program as an intern/trainee? Please submit the inquiry form below