Our society has become much more developed throughout the years and therefore, there is now a strong demand for high-skilled workforce across most countries. The developed economy and dynamic working environment in the US are attracting many people who are seeking an opportunity to enhance their skills and improve themselves. Because of that, many students are interested in the paid internship opportunities in the US.
Why you shouldn’t miss out on a Paid Internship opportunity in the US with J1visa?
- 12-18 months living and interning in the US (California, New York, Texas, Washington, Massachusetts, Florida, etc.)
- Professional international working environment
- Improve professional competence/specialist skills
- Support with finding housing
- 24/7 Support provided by Sponsorship organization during the internship period
- Insurance for 12 to 18 months depending on the internship/training duration
- 30 days of travel within the US after the internship/training
- Reasonable Fees
WICC’s consultants will guide you and help you find a job which matches your demands and skills the most. Don’t hesitate! Give yourself a chance to intern in the US.
Why you should choose WICC group?
Committed to providing employment
WICC group guarantees the applicant a training position that best suites the participant’s abilities and desires at a reputable company in the US.
Team of experienced consultants
With more than 10 years of development, our team is highly experienced in consulting, supporting and guiding applicants through all the processes quickly.
Provided best care for applicants
Our team of experienced consultants will help guide you step-by-step in the process of documentation preparation, arrange and prepare for the interviews, and complete application process. WICC will provide support in the process of searching and arranging housing. We will provide our unconditional support from the start of the program to the end of the program.
There are more than 100 training positions for various majors at nearly 500 host companies waiting for you.
Contact us today to score a chance to intern in the US!
Contact our staff members for a free consultation!